Regulation Automated Trading (Reg AT) was proposed almost a year ago by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), but that hasn't mellowed the reaction the rule gets when the discussion turn toward the source code section of the regulation.
Reg AT, as covered in a previous issue of Waters, aims to, in the broadest of terms, regulate algorithmic trading. Part of the regulation, as it stands now, requires firms to maintain a source code repository that would house their algorithms and be o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech