Regulations like the upcoming Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) and changing investment behaviors are pushing agency brokers like Bloomberg Tradebook to offer products designed to use robust data to find liquidity and be more transparent.
Bloomberg Tradebook CEO Glenn Lesko told WatersTechnology during Bloomberg Tradebook's Charity Day that regulatory change and greater interest in passive investing are the two biggest factors affecting the industry.
"Regulatory change is the
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy