The financial industry needs to be more open to new ideas and change the way it operates at an organizational level, according to C-level executives who spoke during a panel discussion at the European Technology Architecture Summit, held in London on November 17.
The four panelists said technology innovation comes through people first, stressing the importance of shifting companies' work culture and acquire millennial tech talent.
Joerg Guenther, CTO EMEA and global head of fund
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain