Interest in artificial intelligence from financial firms has continued to grow as the technology matures. However, there are still many in the industry unsure of how it could effectively impact their firms.
Some C-level executives see value in cybersecurity proving its worth in the cybersecurity space. As the amount of spend required to ensure a firm's security increases, the ability to automate processes is viewed as an effective way to save time and cut costs, making artificial intelligence a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders