Christopher Boivin believes that five years from now, distributed-ledger technology (DLT) providers will be looked upon like any other tech vendor is viewed today. But Boivin, vice president of BNY Mellon's markets group strategy unit, also understands that distributed-ledger technologies like blockchain represent what will likely force an organizational shift at his firm.
As a custody bank, BNY Mellon helps to intermediate certain frictions that would, in theory, be erased with an industry-sta
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Thomson Reuters Unveils Mifid II Reference Data Suite