The collaboration between BNP Paribas Securities Services and Calypso will provide an end-to-end post-trade outsourcing service across a variety of asset classes, based on Calypso's technology and BNP Paribas' existing clearing and custody offering.
It will cover clearing and custody to middle-office services ─ including confirmations, fees and commission management, and P&L reporting ─ and back-office services, such as static data management, accounting, regulatory reporting, asset servicing, a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership