Take the data itself. No longer just a price or signal, it now encompasses sources like social media, or machine-readable sentiment analytics, interpretation of satellite images, or geolocation data—all unstructured data types that can yield hitherto unseen value, but which fall outside the traditional definition of data, and also outside the traditional techniques for managing structured, tabular time-series data.
Also reinventing itself is the landscape of market participants, vendors and ma
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech