The Plato Partnership, the organization comprising asset managers and broker-dealers that work together to introduce services and solutions to the global equities markets, is seeking to solve the issue of assessing block trading performance, as upcoming European regulations limit dark pool trading and forbid Broking Crossing Networks (BCNs).
According to Plato, the changing trading landscape in conjunction with the regulatory framework where buy-side firms will have stricter best execution obli
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling