Mill Hill Capital, a US credit specialist, relies on proprietary valuation, cashflow models and vast amounts of market data to perform its investment analysis and trading activities, and thereby required a chief provider of infrastructure support for on-site servers, cloud storage, backup recovery and archival as it continues to grow out.
“We have created a scalable institutional platform and first-class infrastructure at Mill Hill and partnering with Gravitas allows us to deliver a best-in-clas
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit