Digitization initiatives have proven a critical if, as Waters detailed this summer, an often difficult-to-define area for top-tier buy-side organizations in recent years.
For many of these firms, post-crisis acquisition and newly-developed business units, increasing global reach, and technology commoditization have all come into play. Attempts have followed to untangle and then re-engineer critical pieces of infrastructure and business processes to run leaner, smarter and with more cost and perf
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO