Renaissance COO Sudhir Warrier tells WatersTechnology the firm has been a client of Indata's since 1998. Previously, the firm, which is based in the greater Cincinnati area, hosted Indata's platform in-house.
The contract on Renaissance's hard site was coming up, as was a contract renewal for Indata, so Warrier began to consider making the move to the cloud. One requirement for the switch, according to Warrier, was that the firm wouldn't end up with two separate disaster recovery sites.
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities