As the technology needs surrounding banking changes, it is up to the infrastructure team to partner with the business side and even financial technology firms to show it can support new critical applications as quickly as possible.
Pierre-Alexander Kahn, trading tools analyst for Societe Generale, said during a panel at the North American Trading Architecture Summit that while it’s understandable that the business side has a fear of missing out on the newest innovation, the firm has to rational
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit