The platform, called NEX Infinity, helps clients reduce complexity across the transaction lifecycle by providing a different way to deliver services and unifying data, specifically through a cloud-based distributed-ledger and artificial intelligence microservices. It is seen to provide a means to bring together fragmented data and ease the number of reconciliations companies have to do, says NEX Optimisation COO David Thompson.
“The challenge we have today is the fragmentation of the data in th
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership