Complex event processing software vendor StreamBase has enlisted Johannesburg-based FIX technology provider Peresys as its local partner in Africa, to offer buy-side firms on the continent solutions that analyze trade data to monitor performance of their orders compared to the rest of the market, based on StreamBase's CEP engine.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act