If anybody came to Mohammad Darwish's TradeTech discussion on hardware acceleration expecting to be talked into an FPGA-based strategy, they were dead wrong. They might have left less enthusiastic and, probably, very confused.
Darwish isn't an FPGA basher, or an apostle of software-only solutions. His company, AdvancedIO Systems, sells latency-reducing hardware, including FPGA. In fact, it recently published a white paper with Cisco and programming consultant and vendor MayStreet—whose CEO, Patr
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities