The use of cloud computing to support the acquisition and delivery of financial market data is set to accelerate in coming years, once the financial industry becomes more comfortable with the concept and security concerns are overcome, said speakers at the recent World Financial Information Conference in San Francisco.
Panelists said there are many reasons to move data to the cloud -- the principal benefits being cost reduction and flexibility, enabling firms to more easily build software appl
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit