A Shanghai court ruled last week that the FTSE Xinhua Index, a provider of Chinese equity indexes, had violated its contract with data vendor SSE Infonet by providing an index of Chinese A-shares to the Singapore Exchange. Infonet is a unit of the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
A contract signed last December between the two gave FTSE Xinhua the right to use Infonet's data to create indexes based on shares listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. However, FTSE Xinhua supplied its A50 Index to the Sin
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit