UK data display software vendor Knowledge Technology Solutions is to release its new all-in-one mobile solution at Dealing with Technology 2006 on Wednesday, May 17, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The service offers the same content available via KTS' MarketTerminal product but is deployed via Hewlett-Packard's iPAQ mobile device. The deal with HP is exclusive, says KTS chief executive Mark Pinter-Krainer.
"The customer gets a box shipped to them and they take everything they need straig
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit