Chicago-based ticker plant vendor HyperFeed Technologies has redesigned its HTPX ticker plant to address users' latency concerns and rising volumes of data from the Options Price Reporting Authority.
The changes will be part of version 6.5 of HTPX, which will be available from the end of this month, according to Tom Wojciechowski, executive vice president at HyperFeed in New York.
One aspect of the redesign, which the vendor announced last week, is to divide the ticker plant into separate modu
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit