The treasury division of Allied Irish Banks' capital markets business is finalizing the rollout of a turnkey technology solution from data management software provider Asset Control to improve risk management by consolidating AIB's price data.
The parties began talking last year about implementing the vendor's technology suite last year as part of AIB's strategy to deal with risk and accounting regulations such as Basel II, Sarbanes-Oxley and IAS 39, and reached a deal in Q4, according to As
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent