Barclays Global Investors named Ian Webster of software and data provider Barraits new head of global market data following the departure of MargretHibschman(May 23, Feb. 7).
Another Barclays group—Barclays Capital—had a series of changes,with Simon Brain, global head of market data business management, leaving inMarch and then returning three months later (March 28, Aug. 22). In the interim,BarCap named Mike Bentley global head of market data services (May 16). Meanwhile,Kevin O’Re
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership