Rabobank has gone live with London-based data management software vendor Xenomorph's TimeScape database, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The bank's global market risk department began using the product, which includes the new SpreadSheet Inside function, last month. TimeScape is capturing intraday, tick and historical data as part of Rabobank's risk management process. It has been implemented in the bank's Utrecht, Amsterdam and London offices at two or three positions, says Frits van de K
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse