Greg Johnson has left London-based data analysis software vendor Xenomorph only four months after being promoted to chief executive, officials tell IMD.
Xeno co-founder Brian Sentence, who ceded his former position as CEO to Johnson in June to take on "more of an evangelist role for Xenomorph's technology and solutions," giving Johnson responsibility for the vendor's strategic management, will once again take over the CEO role in addition to his current duties as marketing director.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership