Ticker plant vendor HyperFeed, which is set to close imminently after a failed deal to merge with technology provider Exegy, has secured partners to support a transition plan to give its clients time to move to alternative services, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Executive vice president Tom Wojciechowski says HyperFeed has enlisted two un-named third parties—a data vendor and a network supplier—to maintain its systems for a period of 90 days while clients migrate—"so nothing is going to
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership