Single stock futures exchange OneChicago will begin selling Level 2 data in October in response to increased demand for data on its emerging derivatives contracts.
OneChicago president Martin Doyle says investors took a while to become accustomed to single stock futures, but volumes and open interest on the exchange are now growing to significant levels. As a result, people want to see more data than just the best bid and offer. "We are certainly seeing more demand for our products now... fro
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit