Reuters is denying that it has adopted a strategy of hiring from user firms to give its staff a better understanding of issues facing its clients, despite the third high-profile hire from a major bank in nine months.
The latest hire is Jeff Cooperstein, who joined the vendor from Lehman Brothers last month as vice president and global program manager for its Citigroup account, reporting to Anthony Cardone, senior vice president and global head of client services. Cooperstein's role is a new p
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech