Despite efforts by government regulators, industry bodies and data vendors, piracy remains a concern for those in the market data business, especially—though not exclusively—in the Chinese market.
Unlicensed vendors in China who provide real-time market data at knock-down prices create problems for authorized distributors hoping to gain revenues from distributing market data in China, says Andy Ng, chief operating officer at Nextview, a Singapore-based vendor with offices in most major Asian
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership