French data vendor Fininfo has gone live with Version 2.0 of its MatriXML product, an official tells Inside Market Data.
Eric Balian, Internet division director at Fininfo, says the product, which the vendor hosts, is now being rolled out at three or four customers, including AOL.
Version 1.0 of the datafeed, released in 2004, was a "simple solution as it gave access to quotes," whereas the new version delivers the full range of financial data distributed by Fininfo, he says. This includes real-ti
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership