Standard & Poor's subsidiary Capital IQ will launch this week a new module for real-time quotes, indices, charts and news to its Web-based research and analysis data platform.
The module, dubbed Capital IQ Real-Time, uses data and technology from Interactive Data Corp.'s Managed Solutions business, which was formed by the acquisition of German data vendor IS.Teledata late last year (IMD, Nov. 14, 2005), as well as Interactive Data's ComStock and FT Interactive Data divisions.
Capital IQ managi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit