French low-latency datafeed and technology provider Quant House is planning to enter the Asian market early next year with the introduction of direct feeds and feed handlers for a number of Far East exchanges.
Stéphane Leroy, head of global sales and marketing at Quant House in Paris, says that in the first quarter of 2007, the vendor plans to release feed handler software for the Hong Kong and Osaka stock exchanges and the SGX Singapore Exchange. At the same time, he says, the vendor will al
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act