The London Stock Exchange is expanding its network connectivity options for data and trading via a deal with BT Radianz, that will enable it to meet rising demand for international access to the LSE and to cope with rising market data volumes, officials say.
Data consumers currently receive LSE data by connecting directly to the exchange via its proprietary Extranet network or via independent software vendors, but the new deal could offer global low-latency direct access without the c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech