The Chicago Board Options Exchange, Dow Jones and Standard & Poor's last week brought a lawsuit against the International Securities Exchange, to prevent the ISE from listing options based on the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average Indexes, which are currently listed on the CBOE under an exclusive arrangement.
The lawsuit is in response to a complaint filed by the ISE seeking a judgment that it is legally entitled to list these options, regardless of the exclusive agreements between Dow
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse