BT Radianz has promoted two officials and plans to expand into more than a dozen additional markets by year's end.
The network provider has promoted Rick Snape to CEO, succeeding Howard Edelstein, who remains with BT Radianz in an advisory capacity. According to a company statement, Edelstein is leaving to focus on private equity opportunities.
In addition, Mark Akass, previously vice president and head of engineering, was named chief technology officer, replacing CTO and chief strategy offic
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit