The so-called Project Boat—a consortium of nine banks that is creating an off-exchange trade reporting facility—is close to naming the vendor that will provide the underlying technology for the planned OTC trade data platform, sources familiar with the situation tell Inside Market Data.
This unnamed vendor is "way out in front" in the race to win the contract for the platform, as a result of its scalability and low cost, one source says.
However, selecting a provider is only the first step in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II