Dow Jones is looking to expand its services for news-based algorithmic trading to take the lead in the "sweeping changes taking place in the business of producing and distributing news," according to DJ vice president of news strategy Paul Ingrassia, who delivered the first keynote speech at last week's IMD Europe conference.
"The news business is obviously undergoing rapid and profound changes, and … more changes—and certainly more challenges—lie ahead," Ingrassia told delegates. Increasingl
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit