Specialist data auditors will be in increased demand as exchange data audits continue to rise, driven by shifts in users' trading models from "bums on seats" to black-box trading, which consumes data in different ways.
"Increasing technical complexity is raising the standard of expertise among auditors," said Robert Leitner, president of The Roberts Group, who moderated a FISD panel on audits at the AFI Summit. "They are no longer just bean counters, they need to know what to look for, which
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit