Indian news and data provider NewsWire18 will use technology from UK-based Tenfore Systems to launch a market data service that will provide equities, derivatives and commodities exchange data, contributed over-the-counter data and financial news to market participants in India and south Asia, officials say.
NewsWire18 was formed after Indian news and information network Television Eighteen Group announced the acquisition of local newswire service CRISIL MarketWire (CMW) last month. Historica
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act