Regulators and market participants are already weighing the next stages of the European Commission's MiFID regulations, including the impact of extending MiFID to fixed income.
By Niteen Sharma, compliance manager at EuroMTS
The pan-European consultation and implementation of MiFID, which aims to produce an open and efficient European market and improve investor protection, will impact the organization, processes and controls of all types of financial firms.
However, MiFID's market transparency
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit