The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. plans to move its Global Corporate Actions Validation service onto a new, internally developed and managed technology platform, replacing Xcitek's XSP platform, which currently underlies GCA.
The migration is part of the DTCC's plan to focus on corporate actions data as a distinct business line separate from the actual corporate actions processing.
The DTCC has already begun adding supplementary content with the introduction of in-depth corporate announcem
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse