Lou Eccleston, president of global sales, marketing and services at Thomson Financial, abruptly left the vendor last week, Inside Market Data has learned.
Eccleston left the vendor last Wednesday, sources tell IMD. According to an internal Thomson memo authored by Thomson Financial chief executive Sharon Rowlands and obtained by IMD, it "was Lou's decision to make a move at this time," and he is leaving "to pursue other opportunities."
However, according to the memo, "the GSMS president positi
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank