Swedish data visualization technology provider Panopticon is offering free trials of its new Panopticon Explorer product, which represents market data using tree menus and heatmaps via the Internet on individual workstations rather than requiring a wider software installation.
The vendor is hoping that this version will attract new customers and help it promote its product to a wider range of sell- and buy-side institutions.
"Panopticon Explorer is a standalone application that can be download
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit