Audits of data consumers by exchanges to ensure firms accurately report their use of market data have been the subject of an increased focus from both sides of the process during 2006.
Chief among the reasons for this was the discovery—revealed exclusively by Inside Market Data—that Citigroup had paid a £6.4 million fine to the London Stock Exchange after under-reporting its use of real-time and delayed data from the LSE and its FTSE index subsidiary. The data was being fed into data models t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech