ITRS, a London-based vendor of software for monitoring real-time market data and trading systems, has begun rolling out a series of new product initiatives this year, as it sees its technology being used on a larger scale, says Rajiv Bala Subramanian, president and chief executive of ITRS Americas.
The first new product is Knowledge Base, which was released in February. The database allows a firm to share information on how it uses ITRS's systems to fix problems with its market data systems a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit