Austrian exchange Wiener Börse is launching a new feed for data vendors next year based on technology from Nordic exchange group OMX. The feed will add new data sets, replacing the Börse's existing IDF (Integrated Datafeed), officials tell Inside Market Data.
The new feed, which will be called ADH (Alliance Data Highway), will carry all of the data currently available on IDF: all securities traded on Wiener Börse and the Budapest Stock Exchange—equities, derivatives, bonds, exchange traded fu
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won