Last week's sizzling weather left the IMD team wishing we could stay home in our air-conditioned rooms and surf the Web. And though our bosses (and blackouts in the NYC area) wouldn't allow it, today's Internet means there are fewer obstacles—for reporters and investment professionals alike—to working outside the office.
Disaster recovery measures have led firms and vendors to build remote access capabilities into their solutions. At the same time, Internet innovations such as Web 2.0 and AJA
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming