Austrian exchange Wiener Börse last month rolled out a new version of its real-time market data Web site, which adds new features such as streaming data and market depth, as a result of growing numbers of subscribers, including a small but growing number of professional users.
The new market data component of the exchange's Web site, dubbed Wiener Börse Live, is now hosted and operated by Interactive Data's Managed Solutions division—the former IS.Teledata business, which Interactive Data acq
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech