Reuters has denied that its new Open DACS permissioning system could be used as spyware by the vendor.
Mark Frankish, who works in entitlements and manageability at Reuters, told attendees at the FISD's general membership meeting in London last week that Open DACS does not give insight on how data is consumed outside of the data already on the DACS system. He compares them to speedometers, "which tell you how fast you are going, but they don't inform anyone else outside the car-the police, for ex
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won