In a long-expected move, Reuters has told clients using products from the former Telerate business that all Telerate products will be discontinued at the end of this year.
According to documents obtained by Inside Market Data, Reuters sent a letter to certain Telerate clients on March 31, saying that Telerate products are "in active obsolescence, with immediate effect." The vendor is also encouraging its account managers to personally deliver letters to clients in addition to the letter they
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II