Evergreen Investments, a division of Wachovia, has improved the efficiency of its corporate actions operations over the last six months as a result of implementing the XSP corporate actions processing system from New York-based software and data vendor Xcitek.
"It has enhanced the workflow in the back office, made the corporate actions team more efficient, and enabled them to add more value in providing analysis to the portfolio management teams at Evergreen," says a spokesperson for the Bost
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit