The latest version of Aspen Research's graphics product, which adds support for Bloomberg data, has attracted more than a dozen clients since launching in July—in part in response to Reuters' decision to sunset the Telerate products that firms previously used to power Aspen's charting package, officials say.
Mike Bodrogi, sales director at the Glenwood Springs, Colo.-based vendor, says that firms including Sumitomo Trust and Swiss American Securities have rolled out the product in conjunction
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit